Grunwerg unveiled their Autumn Collection of Premier Kitchen Knives and accessory items to selected trade buyers at Michel Roux’s Le Gavroche in Mayfair, on Monday 7th September.
- Latest additions to the Global 35th Anniversary promotions, including two brand new Limited Edition knives, a 3 piece knife set, 7 piece knife block set, and a 10 piece Chef’s case set.
- New additions to the Global Classic and Ni Series.
- New knives and Gift Boxed Sets in the Kasumi brand.
- New additions, Boxed Sets and Chef’s Sets in the Tamahagane brand.
- New Knife Block Sets and Chef’s Sets from Rockingham Forge, including the child-friendly Safe-D series of knives.
- Sharpening kits and sets comprising whetstones.
- A deluxe series of fine leather Chef’s cases and aprons.
And many other lines.